All of the Redding Fire Department resources were called to a house fire in the Lake Redding area Sunday night. Crews responded at 6:40PM to the two alarm fire on Amethyst Way. They arrived to find heavy smoke pouring from the house, and the two residents had made it out safely. The fire was contained in about 30 minutes. It had started as a flue fire in the chimney and spread, burning about half of the attic. It apparently was caused by a buildup of creosote. The value of the damage is estimated at $50,000 to the house and another $10,000 to the contents.