There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Faulty Wiring Sparks House Fire

A fire damaged a home Thursday night in the Buckeye District at the north side of Redding. Firefighters responded at around 6 O’clock to a house on Peterson Lane off Lake Boulevard. The fire was sparked by un-permitted wiring running to an electrical outlet on the back wall of the house. It was likely built in the dam-building era and has had a number of modifications over the years. Firefighters kept damage fairly minimal and contained to the back of the house, allowing the residents to continue occupying their home.