A Los Molinos man died Tuesday from burns suffered when his clothes caught fire, according to the Corning Observer. 76-year-old Jose Rodriguez passed away at U.C. Davis Medical Center after sustaining burns over 70% of his body. Rodriguez’s sister, Gloria Canty, told the paper that her brother had severe dementia. She said he was on the front porch of their Wanda Court home smoking a cigarette when someone in the house noticed a lot of smoke drifting in. They rushed out to find that Rodriguez was on fire. They quickly extinguished the flames and Rodriguez was taken by helicopter to the U.C. Davis Burn Center, but his burns were too extensive for him to recover. It’s been a rough week for Canty, whose husband passed away on Sunday.