There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Man Using Vacuum To Siphon Gas Causes House Fire

An East Redding house was destroyed by fire Sunday night. The house on Mercury Way is almost a complete loss. The homeowner was in the garage using a vacuum cleaner to siphon gasoline out of a car when the fire started in the vacuum. He wanted to get the burning vacuum out but the garage door was closed and a lot of things were in the way so he ran into the house, intending to carry the vacuum through to the sliding glass back door. About halfway through the kitchen it started burning him and he had to drop it.